Canola oil is also called rapeseed oil. For canola oil processing, Our Company engineers has rich experience in designing canola oil processing plant.
Canola oil has rich unsaturated fatty acids, such as 0.4-1.0% arachidic acid, 14-19% oleic acid, 12-24% linoleic acid, 31-55% erucic acid, 1-10% linolenic acid, etc, almost 99% of which can be absorbd by human body. The color of canola is generally deep yellow or brown color.
Canola seeds and canola oil
In the world, main canola oil processing plants are in European Union, Canada, China, India, and Australia. In these countries and regions, canola oil is the 3rd leading source of cooking oil, after soybean oil and palm oil.
If you also want to enter canola oil production industry, and build a canola oil processing plant, please continue to read this article.
What do you need in canola oil processing plant? This is the first thing that you should consider–to buy canola oil processing equipment.
There are mainly two methods for canola oil processing: pressing method and solvent extraction method.
The detailed introduction of canola oil processing plant(pressing method):
If you choosing pressing methd, the canola oil processing plant need canola seeds, vibrating screen, magnetic separator, destoner, flaking machine, steam cooking machine, expeller machine, filtering machine.
1. The aim is to remove the sand, stone, stem, leaf, etc. from canola seed, which can on one hand assure product quality (oil and cake), on the other hand prevent wearing of other pre-treatment equipment.
2. After flaking, use steam cooking machine to adjust canola seeds temperature and moisture to increase canola seed oil yield; It is also an important procedure in canola oil processing plant.
3. For improving oil yield, canola oil processing must adopts high pressure and steam cooking temperature. Canola oil press machine is designed with advanced technology that it’s quite suitable for processing canola oil.
The detailed introduction of canola oil processing plant(extraction method):
If you choosing solvent extraction methd, besides above equipement, the canola oil processing plant also should have solvent extractor, evapo-separated machine, steam drying machine, stripping tower, etc.
Canola oil solvent extraction plant
In recent years, cooking oil solvent extraction method develops fast, which is based on organic solvent extraction principle and can significantly increase oil yield.
The comparative data of canola oil processing plant(pressing and extraction method):
1. Common screw oil presser produce 4-6kg less canola oil per 100kg canola than solvent extraction method, and the crude canola oil quality is poor.
2. Advanced canola oil pre-pressing & extraction plant can first press 25% oil by oil pre-pressers, then the pre-pressed canola oil cake is processed by solvent extraction plant, so that the oil residue of dry canola oil cake can be decreased to 1%.
The detailed introduction of canola oil refinery plant:
Canola oil refinery plant is necessary for the customer who want to get standard canola oil which can be sold in supermarket. Canola oil refinery plant is also the last part of canola oil processing plant, which mainly includes degumming, deacidification, bleaching and deodorization process, etc.
|Canola oil refining machine||Degumming: To remove or recycle the hydrophilic phospholipid from canola oil.|
|Deacidification: To purify crude canola oil, which is to add caustic soda solution to the crude oil, and then use centrifuge for separation.|
|Bleaching: To decrease pigment content of canola oil to the required level, it mainly utilizes certain amount of clay to mix with heated oil under nitrogen environment, then decolorize in decolorization tank.|
|Deodorization: To destroy peroxides in oil, remove aldehyde, ketone or other air oxidation generated odorous substances that are more easily volatile, and can damage the instable carotene to lighten canola oil color.|
Above all steps are the whole line for canola oil processing plant. We can provide you the complete canola oil processing plant and installation instruction, worker training services. Our Company is looking forword to cooperating with you!